Friday 24 February 2012

why, thank you

A very kind lady recently passed the Liebster Award on to me. So I thank you Flaming Nora and I am blushing very slightly.



The Liebster award comes with some rules.
(shamelessly copy & pasted from Nora's blog)
 
A Liebster blog award is given to blogs that are gaining popularity but have less than 200 followers. The rules for nominating are:

1. Thank the giver and link back to her/him.
2. Reveal your top picks and leave a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!
 
So now to pass them on:
 
Greer from ..typically red is a straight talking Mum of 3 (including twins) whose posts always make me smile and remember what is important in life.

Kelly at Jeliquilts, as my new obsession in quilting grows I have looked at MANY qulting blogs, and as a fellow member of the LMQG, I like her quilting style. Though I haven't actually met her yet. 
 
Nicole at MamaLoveQuilts, again with the quilting, this very new blog has helped me heaps already and Nicole makes some wonderfully colourful creations.

Anna at casual, casual easy thing, yes, she is my sister-in-law, hope this isn't cheating, but I love her honesty and sometimes scary kitsch taste she shares with us.

So now I will put on my best frock and celebrate this award in style. Or maybe have a cuppa before school pick up. Happy Weekend x

4 comments:

  1. push the boat out, have a biccie with that cup of tea too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me!! It was a fantastic start to my weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Colette, for the award! That is very sweet of you to pass it on to me! I'm honored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, shucks, Colette! Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.